Magnum Ultralite 6 Point HANS only
Top of the range 6 point 75mm lap and shoulder, FIA approved 8853/98 HANS ONLY saloon harness – as used in the BTCC
This harness is for drivers who prefer to use 50mm webbing where it passes over the HANS device. It has smooth running professional alloy adjusters on the shoulder and lap straps, and comes with snap hook fixings all round. The shoulder straps can be wrapped around the roll cage if required.
The Ultralite harness is very popular with endurance competitors who share a car because of the fast and easy adjustment of the aluminium adjusters. This helps save time during driver change pit stops.
TRS’ light weight 140 gram quick release buckle is of composite construction and is attached to the crutch strap on 6 point harnesses. Innovative features such as, a securing tab for intercom cables on the shoulder strap, thumb loops on lower shoulder straps and Velcro patches on lap straps were all pioneered by TRS and are standard on all of our competition harnesses.
• 6 snap hook fixing points
• Suits saloon/GT car
• FIA Homologation 8853/98
• SFI Homologation labelling on request
• 75mm lap and shoulder straps
• 50mm upper shoulder strap
• For use only with HANS device
• Wrap round shoulder fixing facility
• Intercom securing tabs
• Thumb loop on lower shoulder straps
• Velcro patches on lap straps
• Alloy adjusters on shoulders and lap
• Eye bolts included
• Made in England