Rally Preparation Services is recruiting a Classic Car Mechanic/Vehicle Technician to join its team. It is looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, willingness to learn and develop in our team and a positive attitude towards their work and colleagues. Competitive salary depending on experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
• The general maintenance and servicing of classic and vintage cars (with some modern cars)
• Preparation work for long distance endurance rally events both internationally and in the UK
Candidates should be able to work diligently and without constant supervision to an extremely high standard, and able to use initiative where necessary; but also as part of a team. Essential requirements:
• This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Automotive Industry or experience in the Motorsport industry
• Reliable, conscientious with an excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal to include legible handwriting and good numeracy skills
• Understand the necessity for confidentiality
Please send your CV and covering letter, including current salary, to email@example.com
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.